truck driver's prayer quotes

Every kiss does not begin with k. You are our Great Provider.


Pin Page

Prayer 1 Dear Lord Jesus thank you for my husband.

. Dear Lord Thank you for this man and the critical job he is doing to help during this crisis. If you cannot do great things do small things in a great way Napoleon Hill Many receive advice only the wise profit from it Harper Lee You cant be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide overthinking it. The trucks roll by on the highway.

Im a truck driver. Roads by Sarah Unna This short but powerful poem honors the ancestors who paved the roads we walked in both life and death. I ask that you watch over me as I drive on the nations roads and I ask that you give drivers of vehicles near me the awareness to treat me with care.

He is a loving husband and a faithful Christian. We like to ride. In Jesus name Amen.

He is a good worker and a good provider. I also ask that you keep me safe. He is a great provider and a good father.

Bless him and his wife. Prayer For Truck Drivers Dear Lord Tonight I travel out on the road once more. You want to have your say at sundown 4.

Its a good life. He beeps the horn and waves. Do what it does.

You can change the wording around the washer as. Look at these truck sayings and quotes. Jan 1 2016 - Truck drivers prayer.

It begins with i drive a lifted truck. Dear Lord God thank you for giving me the strength to get into my truck this morning. Lord please bless him as he drives long distances in order to support our family.

A truckers job is never done Anonymous If we dont drive you dont survive Anonymous You can take a man or woman out of their truck but you cannot take trucking out of their blood Anonymous Inspirational Quotes to Motivate Truckers No one can make you feel inferior without your consent Eleanor Roosevelt This is My Story. HusbandWifes Poem Prayer For Truck Drivers. See more ideas about truck driver quotes truck driver prayers.

Bless that big ol truck that name really likes to drive And keep both himher and everyone else on the road alive. You want to follow that sound. Its a truck driver kind of life.

Bless all those who are traveling today Lord God. Lord I am just a person but please hear this truck drivers prayer. Keep him safe and healthy.

Dear lord I pray that you bless my husbandwife that I so love May your ever vigilant eyes watch my spouses soul from up above. If it isnt covered in mud it isnt a real truck. Thank-you to all the truck drivers out there.

I ask that you protect my family while I am not there. We drive the big trucks. Jul 29 2013 - Explore JESUS HERRERAs board Truckers prayers on Pinterest.

We pray that our countrys situation will soon pass with Your divine help. Drive for your family Hes got a huge long tail. In Jesus Name I pray.

Feel the road beneath you. Each time I leave my heart stays home with my family. He loves me and our children with all his heart.

Keep going Sam Levenson. May they be safe during their journey. You who have made the ancient road of turf That my feet might pass over it Into the level evening.

You have to go down the chute Tina Fey Dont watch the clock.


59 Truckers Prayer Gifts On Zazzle


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Trucker S Prayer Sticker Rectangle Cafepress


Truck Drivers Prayer How To Ask For Protection And Safety


Prayer For A Driver


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Twitter Trucker Quotes Truck Quotes Truck Driver Quotes


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1